From the FIORASPHEREAll Hail Mothers Everywhere!
And a Special Shout Out to Those in Our Fiorasphere
Happy Mother’s Day! Wait, we take that back. Happy Mother’s Month is more like it! That’s how much we appreciate the beautiful beings that you are and the incredible amount of things you do each and every day. In honor of you, we’ve designed this month’s blog for Dad. Think of it as his playbook. Chock-full of fun, easy ideas to coach him [and your kiddos] on making your special day the best it can be. FIORA® Mamas: We invite you to sit back, relax, and take in all the inspiration we’ve gathered here and then … gracefully hand it off to Dad!
Nothing’s better than a gift that’s been crafted by your child’s hands. This one’s handmade from the heart, and bonus: No watering required!
What You’ll Need:
- 1-2 Toilet Paper Rolls
- 1 Sheet of Pretty Colored Paper or Construction Paper [per card]
- Green Marker
What You’ll Do:
- Cut the rolls into thin strips
- Glue the strips in a flower-like pattern
- Draw green stems and leaves
- Finish off with a sweet message for Mom!
What Mom Means
To get you in the warm and fuzzy mood of this very special month, we’re sharing some of our favorite mother-related quotes. Gentle warning! You may want to keep a box of FIORA® facial tissues close at hand … since these sentiments come straight from the heart. Happy tears only!
“No language can express the power, the beauty, and the heroism of a mother’s love.”
“When someone asks you where you come from, the answer is your mother.”
“To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world.”
“Mother’s are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.”
“All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.”
Rise and Shine!
We think one of the sweetest activities on your Mother’s Day “menu” of events is breakfast in bed. Slip this [easy!] recipe to Dad, fluff up your pillows, and enjoy some morning me-time, while you’re waiting to be served.
Almond Granola Smoothie Bowl
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 2 cups whole natural almonds
- 1 cup shaved coconut
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1¼ cup almond milk
- Whey protein powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch baking sheet. Chop the almonds.
- In a large bowl, combine the oatmeal, chopped almonds, coconut, chia seeds, honey, coconut oil, and almond extract. Stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture onto your sheet pan and bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally with a spatula.
- Remove it from the oven and let it cool.
- Combine ¾ cup of ice, 1 handful of raspberries, 1 handful of blueberries, 1 handful of blackberries, almond milk, and 2 scoops of whey protein powder in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and pour into 2 bowls. Top your smoothie bowls with more fresh fruit of your choice and enjoy!
There’s nothing you deserve more than being showered in love and appreciation on Mother’s Day. Enjoy every minute and leave the planning to your family and the cleanup to FIORA®. See you next month!
Your FIORA® Family
Is that possible?
The only way to make FIORA® even more affordable
is to click this button for our exclusive super coupon.