From the FIORASPHEREHappy Thanksgiving FIORA® Family
We’re serving up heaping helpings of kitchen tips for the big “feast” day!
Before we jump in, we’d like to take a moment to tell you how grateful we are for you. Each and every one of you is a part of the fabric that we are proud to call Our FIORA Family. 💛😢Anyone need a tissue? To thank you, we’ve stuffed our November blog with juicy tips and hints to help you prep for your best Thanksgiving yet! Ready to dig in?
Paper Towel Tricks At Your Fingertips!
We asked ourselves, if we had to choose our favorite* FIORA® product to have in abundance on Thanksgiving Day, what would it be? Our collective answer: Our paper towels. Here’s why!
1) “Pass the gravy please” is often followed up with a little spillage! Keep a roll of FIORA® paper towels on the table to catch the drips & drops.
2) Your cutting board gets quite a workout on Turkey Day! To keep it from sliding, place a damp paper towel under it.
3) “I knew I forgot something!” Wrap a damp paper towel around beverage bottles or cans [soda, beer, wine, water] and place in the freezer for 15 minutes for a quick chill.
4) Run out of coffee filters? You guessed it! Use a paper towel instead.
5) Safe Travels: Heading out to a family member’s home for Thanksgiving dinner and need to bring your top-notch carving knife? Well then, this tip was made for you! Sheath your knives and other sharp utensils in an empty paper towel roll and tape it shut.
*Fake legal: 😂We are in no way encouraging having just FIORA® paper towels on hand for the big day – save room at the table for our napkins and stock up on extra TP and tissue, too!
Gobble Up These Genius Kitchen Tips
1) Warm Wishes: Use a thermos as a gravy warmer to free up valuable oven and stove space. When you’re ready to serve the bird, transfer that nice warm gravy into your gravy bowl.
2) Napkin Refresh: Napkins work overtime on Thanksgiving Day, so be sure to replace those you set out for dinner with new FIORA® napkins before dessert. Your guests will appreciate it!
3) No-Slip Spoon Trick: Wrap a rubberband around the handle of your mixing spoon to prevent it from slipping and taking a deep dive into your pot or mixing bowl. No more spoon rescuing required!
4) Table Art: Cover the kids table with craft paper, toss ‘em some crayons, and watch their creative juices flow!
5) Foil Your Fowl: Don’t own a roasting pan? No worries! Shape foil into a ring and land your bird right on top. The elevation promotes even roasting which helps keep your turkey the way we all like it, juicy and moist.
Care for Some After Dinner Hints?
Count Your Blessings
After a big, bountiful Thanksgiving meal, it’s customary to sit back, loosen our pants [ha! you know it’s true] and digest before we plunge into dessert. It’s the perfect time to go around the table and ask everyone to share what they are most thankful for.
Thanksgiving Super-Host Tip: Give Your Guests Some Leftover Love
Nothing makes guests happier than a good meal, great conversation, and being sent home with a tub full of yummy leftovers especially on Thanksgiving!
Be sure to have extra storage containers on hand so you can send them on their way with those lovely leftovers for late night nibbling or next-day noshing. Be a pro and add a bow along with a few FIORA® Napkins to set them up and make them feel even more special!
We hope these tips help ease you into feast mode with a little less stress and a lot more confidence. Enjoy every single ounce of this special time spent with family and dear friends. Until next time, may your Thanksgiving be blessed and let FIORA® handle the mess!
Your FIORA® Family
Is that possible?
The only way to make FIORA® even more affordable
is to click this button for our exclusive super coupon.