From the FIORASPHERELove is in the Air
And it feels oh-so fresh with FIORA®
It might be cold outside, but our hearts are warm because Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and we’re definitely feeling the love here at FIORA®. So don’t mind us as we blush, gush, and crush over these precious projects that are sure to put a little love in your heart and a big smile on your face.
Signed, Sealed, Delivered
Nothing says “I love you” more than toilet paper, right? Well, more than toilet paper tubes — when you use them to make these super cute ‘n' crafty Valentine’s Day cards! Full of whimsy and creativity, you’ll have as much fun making these little love notes as you will giving them.
Suggested Crafting Supplies:
FIORA® toilet paper tubes
3–4 sheets of construction paper in different colors
Scissors (don’t run!)
Glue (stick or gel) or double-sided tape
Fun details (like buttons)
1. Fold one piece of construction paper in half to make the card.
2. Flatten the toilet paper tube and cut excess off the top or bottom to the desired height of your envelope. To create the 'V' front panel of the envelope, cut the left and right sides descending until they meet in the middle. Then finish off your toilet paper envelope by doing the opposite to the back panel for the envelope fold, cutting the left and right corners to create an A-frame.
3. Use double-sided tape or glue on the flat, bottom-half pieces to keep the envelope closed.
4. Grab some of your favorite shaded and textured paper materials to cut out assorted heart shapes (you can even use FIORA® toilet paper!).
5. Glue or tape down the hearts and add any other fun details to make it FIORA® fabulous!
We all scream for ice cream!
Now this DIY activity really is the sweetest treat! Why? Because it won’t melt and it’s delightfully simple, so everyone can join in on the fun. Just cut toilet paper tubes down one side, roll the bottom part into a cone shape, and tape it to hold it in place. Then you can paint the tubes whatever color you like — just be sure to let them dry — and fill the cones with pom poms. If you want to get fancy, you can add some glitter to the top rim of the cone for some fabulous FIORA® flare. You’ll just want to do that before you put the pom poms in, though, to avoid a glittery mess.
Pro Tip: If you do accidentally make a mess (because let’s face it, it’s glitter), a wet paper towel works wonders, so just have some FIORA® paper towels and water handy to wipe it all away.
Put your own stamp on it!
Here’s an easy but endlessly fun activity that the whole family will love: heart-shaped stamps! All you need for this one is some toilet paper tubes, paint, and a bunch of paper, so the everyone can stamp until their little hearts are content.
Just fold the tubes into a heart shape, dip the ends in paint, and press them onto a sheet of paper or a card. Easy peasy and little hearts everywhere!
Are your hearts going pitter patter yet? Are you inspired to put it all on the line and declare your love to your one and only? Okay, well, maybe we don’t have to be so dramatic, but we do hope that these heartfelt ideas and adorable acts of love make Valentine’s Day more fun for you and all the special people in your life.
Your FIORA® Family
Is that possible?
The only way to make FIORA® even more affordable
is to click this button for our exclusive super coupon.