From the FIORASPHERESeason’s Greetings, FIORA® Family …
Time To Get Festive!
Welcome to our very special holiday issue! We all know how hurried and flurried this time of year gets, so we’re serving up some festive treats to help you slow your roll and soak up every ounce of jolly and holly the season brings.
A Sweet Way To Top Off Your Holiday Gifts
If you’re planning on gifting some of your homemade goodies, you’re gonna want to save up your empty rolls of FIORA® paper towels for this!
- Simply cut your paper towel rolls to make 2-3 decorative “candies.”
- Wrap in holiday paper and top your treat box with this burst of holiday color.
- These can also double as party favors. Just fill with hard candy before you wrap it!
Now, let’s get rolling with a no-bake that’s as fun as they come and easy to create!
Snowman Breakfast Kabobs
Why wait for dessert when you can rise and shine with these cutie pies!?
You’ll need the following ingredients for each snowman:
- Three mini powdered donuts
- One orange piece of chewy candy
- Two green pieces of chewy candy
- Fruit roll ups or fruit leather in any color
- Black food coloring
- Long wooden skewer
- Carefully slide the donuts onto a long wooden skewer.
- Poke the orange piece of candy into the hole of the top donut to make the nose.
- Cut the green piece of candy in half and poke each piece into the other 2 holes to make the buttons.
- Slice a piece off of the fruit roll up to make the scarf and wrap it between the first and second donuts.
- Dip a toothpick in the black food coloring and gently dot the top donut to make the eyes and mouth.
What makes this recipe a FIORA® favorite?
✅It’s the perfect holiday breakfast for the kiddos!
✅It’s an adorable and fun school treat!
✅Coffee + Snowman Donuts … need we say more?
Perfectly Peppermint Meringue Cookies
How can something that sounds so fancy and tastes so delish be so easy? We’re asking ourselves the same question. Holiday miracle? You decide!
- 2 egg whites
- ⅛ teaspoon of salt
- ⅛ teaspoon cream of tartar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 peppermint candy canes, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 225° F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large glass or metal mixing bowl, beat egg whites, salt, and cream of tartar to soft peaks.
- Gradually add sugar, continuing to beat until whites form stiff peaks.
- Drop one spoonful for each cookie onto the prepared baking sheets, and place them one inch apart.
- Sprinkle crushed peppermint candy over the cookies.
- Bake for 1 ½ hours in the preheated oven. Do not allow cookies to brown.
- Turn off the oven. Keep the oven door ajar, and let the cookies sit until completely cooled.
- Serve and enjoy!
Why is this one of our FIORA® favorites?
✅Recipe yields 4 dozen — so you’ll have plenty to keep and enough to share!
✅They’re airy, light, and ho-ho-ho-so-sweet!
✅They add a dash of elegance to your holiday spread!
That wraps it up for this year’s blog series. Yep! Holiday pun intended! 😂 It warms our heart that you are such a special part of our FIORA® family. And speaking of family, we’d like to wish you and yours a most wonderful and spectacular season. Enjoy every minute, and we’ll see you next year right here with tips, tricks, crafts, and always a few laughs!
Your FIORA® Family
Is that possible?
The only way to make FIORA® even more affordable
is to click this button for our exclusive super coupon.