From the FIORASPHERESpring Cleaning 2023 …
Eliminating the Mess With Less Stress!
We’re diving deep into spring cleaning. From cleaning schedules to purposeful purging, we’ll stop at nothing to take that daunting feeling out of this must-do yearly task. So before you lift a finger (or feather duster), give us a once-over and discover how stress-free spring cleaning can be!
Take it Day by Day — Room by Room
Who says you have to cram all your cleaning into one fell swoop? Stretch it out to take the pressure off and keep your energy level up.
Day 1: Start With the Entryway
After you’ve washed the walls, floors, and baseboards, here are 3 things you don’t want to miss:
- Show your front door some love with a fresh coat of paint or take it a step further and pick a new color for a warmer welcome.
- Turn that mountain of shoes into a molehill. First, scale back, and then invest in a shoe tree to keep things neat and organized.
- Give your doormat a deep cleaning. If you think it’s worn out its welcome (sorry, we couldn’t resist!), replace it with a fresh look for spring.
Day 2: Get Cooking on the Kitchen
Let’s focus on the hub of your kitchen. You guessed it. The fridge!
- Take EVERYTHING out. Makes for an easier and more thorough cleaning vs. wiping “around” items.
- Check expiration dates and leftovers. Then, start tossing.
- Let the scrubbing begin! A bucket of mild dish soap works best. Remember, a little squirt goes a long way. Then, wipe dry with FIORA® paper towels.
- Remove sticky, stuck-on spills by placing your sponge or dishcloth under very hot water. Then, press down on the spill and hold in place to loosen and simply wipe away.
Day 3: Moving on to the Living Room
We do everything in our living rooms. They’re our party headquarters for entertaining guests. Our at-home movie theaters. Our casual dining rooms, and our favorite family hangouts. But, despite all that activity, you can spring clean this heavy-traffic area in just a handful of steps.
- Begin by decluttering. Remove anything that really doesn’t belong in the living room and return it to its rightful home. For starters, how ‘bout that laundry basket that’s been sitting there for a week. Don’t worry, we’re all guilty of this!
- Refresh your furniture by taking off all the cushions and cleaning your couch and chairs with the crevice tool on your vacuum. Then flip each cushion to expose a new side and keep your fabrics evenly worn. FIORA® Pro Cleaning Tip: Keep any money you find under there. 😂 Finders keepers! Or in this case, cleaners keepers!
- Unplug your lamps so you can dust your light bulbs. While you’re in the vicinity, use a sticky lint tape roller to clean your lamp shades, too. You’ll be surprised at how much brighter your room will be!
To Purge or Not to Purge? Ask Yourself These Questions …
Do I want it?
Do I need it?
Do I use it?
Do I like it?
It’s that simple. Now go forth and purge to your heart’s content!
Clean House — Clean Snacking
Cleaning is hard work. And hard work really works up your appetite. Here are some of our snack favorites that are as clean as your spring-ready house.
Fresh veggies and chunky guacamole
Banana topped with almond butter
Tuna lettuce wrap
Baked zucchini chips
Sliced tomato with balsamic drizzle
Now grab a stack of FIORA® napkins, kick back, and enjoy!
Ready to Roll Up Your Sleeves?
Remember, you are not alone in your spring cleaning journey. We’re with you every step as you scrub, wipe, and sweep your way back to a clean slate. Now, it’s time to spring clean it like you mean it. See you next month!
Your FIORA® Family
Is that possible?
The only way to make FIORA® even more affordable
is to click this button for our exclusive super coupon.